Monday 9 February 2009

Susie Back!!!

Jody called me at the end of last week and left a message saying I should call him back 'urgently'. He said that something 'really important' had happened!!!!


I thought that maybe our bank had collapsed or Nadine had left Girls Aloud, you know something really significant but it turned out to be even more exciting.....................


SUSIE BICK IS @ INDEPENDENT!!!!

http://www.independenttalent.com/models/women/

Does it get any better than that???

For those of you that don't know Susie is a legendary British supermodel and Westwood muse. I met her once many years ago at Billion Dollar Babes and she taught me how to do her trademark catwalk lean. She owned a basset dog called Hoover. She married Nick Cave. She's AMAZING!!!

I really want her for a shoot with Rankin last year but couldn't find her anywhere. Now I know I'm going to try and find something spectacular for her. She amongst my 5 favourite Supermodels of all time.

Maybe I'll let you know my All Time Top 20 soon, when I've got about 3 days free to make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment