Thursday 7 January 2010

Xavi's Got 'The Eye'!!!

You know that thing I was saying a month or so ago, about scouting whilst drunk and how it's usually a REALLY bad idea??? Well ignore me completely. I now believe that being legless is actually a prerequisite, if you want to do the job properly.

Here's the proof!!!



We'd all gone out for Millie's birthday and after dinner and bowling at Shoreditch House we were a little worse for wear, so decided to venture to one of Hoxton's less salubrious watering holes. There I met the gorgeous and elaborately names Xavier Fabregas Baradad. I almost didn't speak to him as I could barely stand up, but eventually accosted him in the toilet (That's not what it sounds like) and turns out that he'd just moved here from Barcelona, where he used to model and was looking to do the in London.

Shot with Kurtis the next week and got signed the day after.

In 2010 I'm going to try and actually find someone whilst sober!!! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment