Sunday 20 June 2010

Rahma's Got The Eye!!!

I've been holding off on this one just because there was all kinds of contract disputes and New York agency conflamas and I didn't want to jinx anything, but it finally seems to be getting sorted and, at last, it gives me great pleasure to say..............

RAHMA'S WITH THE EYE!!!


This fact makes me.



She came to me at the end of last year to say that it was really about time that she moved agencies. I'd been thinking the exact same thing for some time, so was somewhat relieved that she'd come to the same conclusion. We went to see Models 1 who snapped her up straight away and I signed her to WM so that she now has proper representation in Paris.

She'll ne back off to New York next month.

Four years ago when I met Rahma, the very first words out of my mouth were "You're AMAZING!!!".

Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment